Model 1: recommended for people under 30 who have not given birth.
Menstrual cup benefits
JuJu is healthier for your purse, your planet and you.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is a gentle and reliable way to keep your body clean and comfortable. A menstrual cup is folded and inserted like a tampon but collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow.
What model JuJu cup do I need?
JuJu menstrual cup is available in four different menstrual cup models and each is a different size or shape.
Model 1 is the smallest size and Model 4 is the widest. While there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size; model selection is generally based on childbearing history. Many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may also influence your cup size selection.
Which menstrual cup is right for you?
Please choose your model carefully.
For hygiene reasons, menstrual cups may not be exchanged if the incorrect size has been selected.
Childbearing history, age, and cervical position all inform the size cup that a woman should use.
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.
For more information on sizing please visit https://www.juju.com.au/sizes/
JuJu has many benefits which include the following:
JuJu provides you with greater freedom to do what you want;
- Can be worn overnight
- Can be worn 2-3 times longer than a pad or tampon, or up to 8 hours
- Can be worn by most people with a retroverted uterus and heavy menstrual flow
- Has no strings, no wings and no leaks, making it perfect for people with an active lifestyle who enjoy sports such as running, swimming and yoga
- Is great for people who travel as it is easy to pack and you don’t have to worry about buying or disposing of products
- Doesn't cause vaginal dryness
JuJu has a number of health benefits compared to disposable forms of sanitary products;
- Doesn't contain any harmful substances such as chlorine, fragrances or BPA
- Is hypoallergenic and suitable for people with sensitive skin, dermatitis and latex allergies
- Does not contain any absorption agents so it doesn't cause vaginal dryness
- Is easy to clean and disinfect
If during your period you use five disposable products a day for five days, this equates to 300 disposable pads or tampons a year and over 10,000 in your lifetime. In one year you will spend an average of AU$90, or AU$3,300 in a lifetime, on these disposable products. With proper care, JuJu will last many years and save you hundreds of dollars.
In your lifetime, you would normally use over 10,000 disposable products. By using JuJu, you will save these products from going into our landfills and polluting our waterways.
Made in Australia.