- Can be used wet or dry.
- Daily brushing to exfoliate the skin helps to improve circulation, obtain healthy looking skin + wakes up the entire body.
- Long handle is made from 100% bamboo wood.
- Bristles are 100% natural fibre
- All brushes bristled into the wood handle for extra long life.
- Detachable handle
- Compostable at the end of it’s life
Benefits of dry brushing:
- It exfoliates dead skin leaving your body with natural shine
- It stimulates your lymphatic system and helps to release toxins in the body
- It helps to reduce cellulite by breaking down any toxins trapped in your fat cells
- It unclogs pores and de-congests skin
Your skin is the largest organ in the human body and is an organ of elimination. One third of your body’s toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
How to dry brush:
- Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Once you've brushed your entire body, jump in the shower.
- After getting out of the shower apply a natural moisturiser.
- Continue to dry brush your entire body every day. Twice a day is recommended for best results. Remember to clean your brush with soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush.
Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on Earth and absorbs 30% more carbon dioxide compared to other plants. It does not require fertiliser. It uses nutrients provided by its own discarded leaves for optimal growth. Bamboos rapid growth rate and astonishing survivability make it one of the most sustainable natural resources on the planet. Due to it's rapid re-growth cycle and 25% higher yield than timber, it can be harvested with virtually no impact on the environment.