The DōTERRA Introductory Kit is perfect for those who are new to essential oils and are wanting to trial and experience the properties that these little bottles contain before diving right in. If you want to begin incorporating essential oils in your life, these 3 oils are the perfect place to start.
The kit contains 5mL bottles of lavender, lemon and peppermint essential oil. It is important that you do your own research and feel comfortable with the correct use of essential oils and be aware that they need to be diluted for children and be mindful that some oils are best avoided by infants, pregnant and breastfeeding people, the elderly and some animals.
Some suggested ways to use these 3 powerhouse oils include:
- Diffuse or spray on pillow for a deep and restful sleep
- Pain relief including muscular, period pain, teething (dilute)
- Cuts, burns, blisters, stings, boils and bruises
- Diffuse or add to a bath to relieve anxiety, stress, agitation and exhaustion
- Add to natural skin care for dry or sensitive skin
- Diffuse for improved concentration and air purification
- Effective antibacterial, disinfectant cleaning aid
- Brighten clothes in the washing machine / remove tough stains naturally
- Add to mop water, toilet and shower when cleaning
- Effective glass cleaner
- Remove pen marks, sticky residue or scuffs on the wall
- Rub on tummy for upset belly / nausea relief
- Repel insects from your home naturally
- Use in some incredible DIY’s such as body scrubs, lip balms and toothpaste
- Relieve headaches
- Relieve sore/tired/aching muscles
Using them together:
- Blend all 3 in a roller for hay fever / allergy relief
- Diffuse lemon and peppermint for concentration
Please note, not all essential oils are created equal. These uses would only be safe with an essential oil that is pure and unadulterated and I would not advise this with a low quality oil.