MAKE THE SWITCH TODAY BECAUSE PLASTIC STRAWS SUCK.
theotherstraw bamboo straws are a great alternative to single-use plastic straws. theotherstraw bamboo straws are organic, handmade, biodegradable, 100% natural, durable, sustainable and - best of all - reusable. Take the bamboo straws out with you on the go and #SipSustainably.
- 5 x original bamboo straws (10mm diameter - 20cm in length)
- Eco-friendly brush made from 100% natural coconut fibre
- Sustainable sip bag (to take with you on the go)
- Free shipping on standard Australian orders
- Rinse straight after use to prevent getting anything stuck in your straw
- Hand wash with eco-friendly coconut brush provided or put in the dishwasher
- Straws will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the bamboo straw, rub coconut oil on the straw every 5-10 uses
- At the end of their lifespan, simply put the straw in your compost (remember, they are fully biodegradable!)